The Pike County Community Health
Partnership is a collaboration to improve the health, wellness and quality
of life for residents of Pike County by:
- aligning collective community health goals,
- increasing access to services,
- promoting healthy lifestyles,
- and finding solutions to Pike County's most critical health needs.
Partnership members include
social service organizations, health service providers, school administrators,
clergy, and other individuals who may or may not work in related fields.
Steering Committee organizations include:
- Health and Wellness Foundation of Pike County,
- Illini Community Hospital,
- Mental Health Centers of Western Illinois,
- Pike County Health Department,
- Two Rivers RC&D,
- PACT for West Central Illinois,
- and University of Illinois Extension, Pike County Unit.
The Partnership is Creating a Community of Connection in which all entities and individuals interested in improving the quality of life in Pike County work together to achieve goals.
Together... we can achieve more!